Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jack ATTACK

(Apology:  Randy, my editor, has informed me that my posts are getting rather lengthy.  I will try to limit the rambling in the future, but no promises!)

As of late, Jack has come to think of Randy and I as "one of his own" in terms of trying to play and wrestle with us.  He has always been crazy, but I am beginning to think we have created a monster!  It used to just be my legs that got the beating, but the pictures below show that he now feels no restraint in pawing our faces...yes, faces.
     SWEET (above) and SOUR (below)(Look closely at this one...his back legs are getting my face while his claws have my hair.)


Also, I just recently found (well, someone found for me) my camera that got lost back in April.  I thought I'd put up the long forgotten pictures of Easter Sunday and my friend Sarah Kate's bridesmaids' luncheon. Jack investigating his first Easter Package from his grandparents.

Hartman's 1st Annual Easter Egg Hunt (in our apartment)...Randy won!  Jack still finds eggs.


Jessi, me, Allie, and Anna Grace and the yummy luncheon.

Me and the Bride...who now lives in Australia.  (I made that dress!)

3 comments:

  1. Ok Lynsi, it sounds like you and Randy are going to have to lay down the law with that slumcat of yours before he gets out of control!! You don't want to spoil him too much - HAHAHA!! I love that you had an Easter egg hunt. I LOVE them - can't wait till the kiddos are old enough to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your so called "long" blogs. You are such a good writer it makes it fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignore Randy...he's just being a grump!! I like your rambling blogs!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete