Monday, July 6, 2009

Time for a Change

Well, before I make a GIANT post about our trip to Mexico, I'll have to clear up the whole brunette thing.  I thought what would be better two days prior to leaving the country than dyeing my hair??  Randy has always wondered how I would look as a brunette, and I have just hated the dirty blonde that had started to take over lately....and since my cousin is a hairdresser, I trusted her to make the switch.  It's gotten a little lighter than what you see here (she did a more temporary dye in case I hated it) and I think I like the lighter version better....but, Randy and I BOTH think it is here to stay!  As my mom so politely stated, "If you're not going to be getting sun anymore, than I like this color better with your skin"...or something like that.

Oh, and one more thing before the Mexico post...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHYLLIS!!  Hope the day was wonderful, wish we could have been there... sorry to call you during church to wish you a happy birthday :)

4 comments:

  1. AH!!!!!!! I like it!! You are no longer the blonde sister! Who is going to be in the middle of our pictures now?? The blonde always goes in the middle...Oh my goodness. I hope you guys have a fabulous trip. Be safe! We miss you guys, hope to see you guys sometime soon...maybe when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C-C-Crraaazzzyyy!! But I love it so much better. (Not that you weren't gorgeous before) Glad to have a new brunette friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great - - I could never be that brave with my hair...I'm always afraid it will turn out terrible (that's b/c it usually does). I agree with Jen, how are we going to take our photos now?? haha!! Can't wait for the Mexico blog, even though I know I am going to be green with envy!! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete