As I am writing this in Memphis, I am missing out on one of my best friend's baby showers. Pathetic, I know...but yesterday the roads were still icy and I would be making the trip all alone. Something about being stuck on an interstate alone in 20 degree icy weather doesn't sound fun. Anyways, I am so excited for Anna Grace and her little Audrey Belle who will be due in March.
Thinking about this gal, I realized how lucky I am to have so many "old" friends.
Anna Grace, Allie, Sarah Kate, Jessi and I became friends at Brentwood Hills Church of Christ when we were in middle school. They didn't talk to me until my mom forced me to go to church camp to make friends, haha. The rest is history. In college we gained Julianna who feels as old as the rest. I love how comfortable it is around these friends. Even though new friends are great, there is something about sitting around with those you who have known for so long...it's something you can't gain through anything but time. And time is precious. So now that one of us is having a baby and times are changing, I thought I'd take you for a stroll down memory lane...

Pi Delta Bid Night...please ignore my many changing hair styles. Notice the "popped" collars? hahahaha.

Pi Delta Formal. Who were our dates? I think Ryan White, BRob, but who for Jessi and Allie? Too funny.

All time favorite picture, but missing Sarah Kate :(

We were SO cool nannying in ritzy L.A. Fun, crazy times.

Take me back here now. Geoffrey's in Malibu...beautiful restaurant.

Anna Grace's wedding day!

Pi Delta formal...a little more recent because Randy was my date to this. Have I ever mentioned that before Randy and I dated he asked out Jessi? She should have gone on his formal with him but she backed out and I was his second choice...haha. Thanks for backing out, Jessi!

At a wedding perhaps? Nice tans!

Party bus for Allie's birthday..woop woop!

My bachelorette party.
Picture from this Christmas' dirty santa night.

I felt really awkward taking this picture, but look at that belly! Can't wait to meet you Audrey!
Okay, so here is the crazy thing. I've had these friends since middle school, but I have friends from FRA that I've known since PRE KINDERGARTEN. Talk about a memory lane, geeez. Don't worry, that post is soon to come.
we're waiting for it ;) love ewe!
ReplyDeletegreat post..love you lyns!
ReplyDeleteLoved reading this post Lynsi! Beautiful memories with wonderful friends! Love you all...xxxx Kater
ReplyDelete