
Okay, so these are old pictures, but I just love them. This was probably when Henry weighed 70ish pounds. Well, he is not even nine months old yet and he is a whopping NINETY POUNDS! As if the size alone isn't enough, he has gotten into the "terrible two's" of puppyhood. So here is a list of the damages done by our pup:* Narnia book, I was rereading my beloved children's book set and now I will never know what happens inside the wardrobe! (haha, not really...but still!!)
* Magazines, mail (not a big deal but could be)
* Randy's bible (Genesis through Leviticus)
* Rain boots: my beloved insulated boots (still wearable but hole at top)
* House slippers: had to throw those away
* Pink paint on couch and cream rug (not yet out)
* Hot pink and brown colored marker exploded on couch/rug (not yet out)
* $15 worth of ribbon chewed
* Yard stick chewed (should have seen that one coming, but he wasn't supposed to get in the craft room)
* New wooden tray on ottoman
* Pillows (all but one)
* One leash, one hanging on by a few threads
* Trashed backyard (finds things from who knows where to leave all over yard)
* Pull cords on new roman shades
* Hole chewed in curtain over glass door
* Christmas fabric from tree skirt completely chewed/eaten (I'm still finding it)
* One power cord for laptop (school got me a new one, I told them it easily could have been a kid scooting a chair over the cord, but we all know that it was most likely Henry)
* Candles
* Remote (still works with some handy dandy duct tape)
I'm sure this list will keep going, but let's hope he gets out of this stage soon. I'm going to change my schedule so that I can take him for a long walk each morning to hopefully tire him out, and we already stuff a kong for him on some days, but if anyone out there has more advice, please share!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment