Last week, I woke up to this...

The weathermen had been predicting it, but we all knows what that means. I was one happy lady to see that the snow DID come! And boy, was it pretty!

Henry was anxious to get out in it...the rest of the story will be told in pictures.

Our monster of a tree looked so pretty laden with snow.

We supposedly got 4-5 inches. Not too bad!



My boys...this picture is now my desktop on my computer. Pretty cute, huh?

Randy threw a snow ball at Henry.

Walking down to play...

...and we found this sign on the Donlon's front porch. "Prepare for the snowball fight". No pictures of the snowballs because I had my new camera and I didn't want to mess it up.

All-time favorite picture of Henry the Ferocious in action.

Warming up by the fire with hot chocolate and our stockings out to dry.

Of course, Randy just had to make this little snowman and then tell me to come out and see it. Only a Hartman would use that as a trick to get me with a snowball! (Actually, I'm pretty sure my dad would have done the same thing to my mom, so maybe it isn't just a Hartman thing.)
Hope you all are staying warm!!
No comments:
Post a Comment