Shutterfly is doing a promotional giveaway of their holiday collection in turn for some advertisement. I don't know about you, but I LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail! Although I love handcrafting them myself, I am anxious to try the Shutterfly 2010 designs this year, and maybe then I will be a convert into the digital world of Christmas cards. I thought this would be a good year for them, too, since we have a new house and a new dog for people to see! If you want to check the Shutterfly Christmas card selection, you can do so here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards . Here are the photo cards too http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards .
I also cannot wait to use adorable cards like this one day: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/invitations/twelve-months-pink-birthday-invitation-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=60389.
Now that my blogging about Christmas cards is done, GO ENJOY THANKSGIVING!!! I promise it is a good holiday, too! Maybe it doesn't have cards and presents and stockings, but it has delicious food and a great reason to be surrounded my family remembering all the things to be thankful for!
See ya Wednesday!!!! Mom H
ReplyDelete