Sunday night: Superbowl Party! I took these football cupcakes, Randy took Kickin' Wing Dip (he made it himself!) and some of the other food we had was: Central BBQ nachos, pigs in a blanket, chicken wings, chili, brownies, chocolate covered strawberries, and more that I cannot remember. Oh yeah, Randy and I also took TUMS, haha! We had a lot of fun, and I was glad it ended fairly early because of school the next day.
No warning about snow...none at all. I woke up at 5:30, put on my workout clothes, fed Jack, and was lacing up my tennis shoes when the moving snow caught my eye out the window. I looked outside and saw THIS...
Turn on TV...NO SCHOOL! Wake up Randy...NO SCHOOL for him either! What a surprise! I proceeded to go outside (although not to workout) and took some pictures before too many others got out in it.
Several hours later (I know, I know, I should be able to sleep in like all normal people) Randy woke up and we decided to take Jack out in the snow. He wasn't exactly impressed, but we managed to get a couple good shots.

Beautiful!!! And LOVE your cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteMom
I miss Jack soooo much!!!
ReplyDelete