They're moving! What did you think it'd be? :)
Yup, the Nashville lifers are moving up north to Cincinnati, Ohio due to Matthew's promotion at work. There are two things funny about this: the first is that everyone in my family gave me a hard time for marrying a "northerner" from Ohio, and now Jodi and Matthew are becoming Yankees. I guess Cincinnati is still kinda in the neutral zone, but still, now we are not the only ones with an Ohio connection.
The other funny thing is how soon they have to move...December 29th!
If I was living in Nashville right now I am sure I would be sad and upset that they were moving away, but I cannot wait to visit them in the nasty Cinci- Skyline chili, Chipotle, Reds games, Kings Island, the Beach, H&M, Ikea, and the best part is that Randy has family there too so we can have more reasons to visit both! I am not so sure that my mom and dad are quite as excited about the move as I am considering this will be the first time they won't have at least one daughter living in Nashville. Still, I am very happy for them and think it will be a great growing time for them to just be away (with Paris and Achilles of course) and focus on each other.
Although it will be hard for them to be away from friends and family (like it was for us a year and a half ago), I know that there is plenty of life just waiting in Ohio...and because they have such better shopping than we do, I know that Jodi will handle the move just fine!
Haha Lynsi! I totally thought the "news" was something else...
ReplyDeleteAnd don't forget to tell them me and Danny are only an hour and a half away in Louisville! We will have to meet up with them sometime. We've been meaning to take a shopping trip to Cincinnati. They just got a new outlet mall that is supposed to be awesome. Give your mom a hug for me..I know this isn't an easy thing for her...and your dad too ;)
ReplyDelete