Well, this video captures Jack coming out of the hole...or at least trying to...he is alllllmooost too big for it, and after spending a week getting fattened up at the Tucker household over the holidays, he might seriously get stuck. Anybody know how to disassemble kitchen cabinets incase that happens?
Thursday, December 17, 2009
He's Stuck!
So, no one is going to think this is as funny as I did when Randy showed me what he did while I was sound asleep. Jack has found a hole in the kitchen (our friends Russ and Heather warned us about this a while ago) and he loves getting back behind the cabinets and dishwasher. When I unload the dishwasher, a paw will randomly pop out and tap my foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Merry Christmas. Missed you guys today! I told Jodi the same thing that you thought about her moving away from family. I told her that the two years we spent in Memphis were very good for our marriage...made us depend on each other and appreciate each other more than we would have otherwise. I pray you have a wonderful new year.
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Teresa
Umm, love this video. I did warn you about the hole. jack is so Big!!!!!
ReplyDelete