Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jack: A Swimmer?

Well, as my last post stated, Randy is out of school.  While I am hard at work trying to tame anxious middle schoolers, Randy has been playing tennis, renting movies, going to baseball games, laying out, working out, and sleeping in.  I think he deserves every bit of it, too!  But today he got a little too ambitious.  He has been wanting to teach Jack how to swim (well, I guess he knows "how" so he wants him to "like" swimming).  Jack already loves water, so he thought it might work.  I wouldn't say it was a complete success, but I think he can handle a few more attempts....after all, we go to the lake in a couple of weeks and we want Jack to be on the boat and jetskis.  (just kidding, mom)

Anyways, here is Jack's first experience swimming...as told by Randy.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I needed a good laugh after being up all night with a teething little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable. Poor Jack! Oh and I got to see your apartment, it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terribly disappointed that I did not get to meet your ambitious husband! This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete