We also had an early (mini) birthday celebration for Julianna since I won't be in Nashville on her real birthday.
The entire weekend was so much fun, and so comforting to know that after so much time and such different daily lives, we can all come together and be best friends again. I look forward to more trips in the future....after all, they still have to try the sno cones!
Here is our weekend in pictures..










Elvis' Home...Graceland. Living room...pretty cool stained glass
Kitchen...extremely dark
So many grammies

LOTS of rhinestones
In the Racquetball Court room, which now holds Elvis costumes and many awards.

This once was a mansion...strange, huh?
My camera died after this...although I can't say I needed too many more pictures of Graceland.
No pics of Peabody, but Julianna got a great one of the ducks making their walk along the red carpet and into the elevator.
At Central BBQ. We were going to the BBQ Festival, but because of the rain decided to go to the never-disappointing Central.
Skypeing with Sarah Kate in Western Australia...how cool! She got to be a part of the weekend halfway across the world. We miss you, Kater!
Okay, this takes some explaining. After our baked french toast breakfast, Randy decided he would help us have fun. Seconds later he brought out plaque indicator and had Julianna's mouth solid blue. Since she is a dental hygienist, she didn't think this was too weird. Jessi and I, however, thought this was the funniest thing ever and laughed till we cried. We got suckered into taking the test next, and guess who had the worst amount of plaque?? ME! Looks like my husband will have plenty of work to do on his favorite patient soon!




















Possibly the most unattractive picture ever...but too funny not to share.

Ostrich! Apparently there is an Emu in Binghampton that I hope to befriend.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love these guys?
Panda takin' a breather
HUGE Hippo!


First timers at the Memphis Zoo

I love these guys

Posing with the elephant statue
Randy loves candids..
About to go out on the town...actually just Happy Mexican to eat
Loudest restaurant ever..

Happy Mexican
Picture doesn't do it justice...wish it was pictured in the skillet. Cookie dough barely baked with ice cream on top!

Julianna with her presents.
Me and the birthday girl, in her birthday scarf.
Love this....and love all you girls...
ReplyDeleteMOM
me next! yayyyyy memorial day weekend :)
ReplyDelete