Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Madness

One week from today, Randy will be taking THE most important test of his life...the one that will decide EVERYTHING...the one our WHOLE FUTURE relies on. Okay, that's going a little far, but it really is a huge deal. On March 30th, Randy will take part 1 of the National Boards, and he has been studying since March 1st. 30 days of studying...I cannot even begin to imagine what that must be like. Luckily, Randy is a very steady, patient worker. He has piles and piles of papers, computer out, dental deck out (like 500 notecards with words I can't even pronounce) and somehow knows what to do. I will be so happy for him when it is behind him. I know he will do well, but it kills me that he has such a heavy load of stress. What is amazing is that he is STILL enjoyable to be around! I would have had plenty of pity parties for myself by now, I'm sure. Anyways, keep Randy in your prayers for Tuesday. Once done (and passed), he gets his white coat in July and gets to start working on patients...yay!

I got a bomb dropped on me today at school, creating more march madness for the Hartman clan. I got my placement for teaching next year, and I will only stay at my base school which I absolutely love for one day a week, and will be at the other school four days a week. This is a huge flip-flop and it will be really hard going into it with a positive attitude. I have the chance to put in a transfer request, and nothing is final until right before school anyways, but I am very nervous about what my teaching career will look like next year. So please keep me in your prayers. It is times like this that remind me that while the public school system is neither consistent nor has my best interest in mind, my Lord and Savior knows just what I need and will guide me each step along the way...and all I have to do is the hard part, have faith!

2 comments:

  1. I know a lot of girls that will be rejoicing when April rolls around!! =)

    Keep your head up about school, God has everything laid out for you. It will all make sense one day.

    ReplyDelete